About the Role
Humanizzed is looking for a highly responsible and curious “Technical recruiter”, who will be working in close with our partner companies and will be responsible for all aspects of the sourcing and hiring of IT professionals to fill technical positions. Humanizzed is your best choice if you want to work with high-level professional, positive and super modern team, which has a long-lasting international experience in the area of Human Resources.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job
• Responsible for execution of end-to-end recruitment process
• Apply suitable and effective sourcing strategies and tools
• Conduct different types of interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools
• Develop a diverse pipeline of high-quality talent and manage full-cycle recruiting for roles at all levels across various partner companies
• Manage candidate tracking systems and arrange corresponding inputs
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques and recruitment process
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English, Russian will be plus.
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Technical Recruiter” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.